1. The information we collect
We collect the user information in three ways and they are:
- When you use certain aspects of our service, we tend to gather the information that you provide voluntarily.
- We gather the information, when you register your information on our kartomfocus website to log in and create an account. If you are a part of third-party sites like Facebook, Twitter and Google+, we collect information from them to. If you are not a registered user and trying to use our service in any means, we request you to enter your Google credentials if you give it as an option. In the terms, you agree to give information when you register and join Kratomfocus.
- If you browse or use our services, technical tools which include the Log data and Cookies collect the information which is briefed in the following section.
2. What we do with the type of information that we collect from you:
- Personal information: when you register in our Kratomfocus website to use our services or information in any way, we might require some information which helps us to identify you (Personal information) or enables us to reach you. The personal information which we gather over here is not limited with your Name, Company name, Address, telephone number, credit card information and email information’s. If you have decided to create an account in our Kratomfocus website using the Social Networking Sites (SNS), you are allowing the access to publicly accessible information which is already available on that service like Name, Mail ID and other public information’s. For Example if you log into our services from Facebook account, you are allowing the access to gather the publicly available information to be accessed by the Kratomfocus via Facebook. Your personal information is used (in some cases, in addition to your (Non-Identifying information), see the following) to serve you in a better way. For Example.
- Account creation or registration: We create you a user account in-order to use our services on the basis in which we can provide you a better service.
- Communication: The information which you provide is used to contact you with kratom newsletters, promotional or marketing materials and other information’s which is really useful to you. It is your choice and you can opt out of these services if you uncheck the subscribe option. This can be done any period of time and we ensure you that we do not send you the same information’s again.
- Customer service: If you ask any questions regarding the information in our website, we respond to you with the information which is available with us.
- Billing: When availing our paid services, we use your information in the invoice that you receive from our end.
3. Sharing of your information:
Aggregate information and non-identifying information: Any information will not be shared with third party sites and even if they are shared they won’t contain any personal information.
Service providers: We use the help of third-party service to help you with any queries related to our products. We do not share any of your personal information at any cost.
Law enforcement and compliance with the laws: Kratomfocus cooperates with the government and are ready to share personal information if demanded. We follow all the legal guidelines set by the government and abide by their rules.
Business transfer: Kratomfocus can sell divest, transfer, share or engage in a transaction which can also involve our assets.
4. Use of information:
There are several choices that are available for you when it comes to the sharing of information:
Email communication: When you share your personal information with Kratomfocus, we tend to send some of the information over the email which can be promotional and transactional.
De-Linking SNS: If you do not wish to connect Kratom focus with any of your social networking sites, you can reach us to solve the issue.
5. Links to other brands and services.
If you are exposed to any other brands or services from our website indirectly, we do not hold the responsibility for that. If happens, you can contact us to resolve the issue. If you end up with a conversation over the phone in terms of voice and video, we do not claim any responsibility for that. These policies differ from website to website regarding the rules of information collection
6. How we store and protect your information:
We try our best to protect and safeguard the information that you provide on our website. It is our responsibility to protect your privacy.
7. Rights for your information:
You have entire rights to change or edit any kind of information that you provide on our website.
8. Our children’s policy:
The service offered by us is not for people who do not qualify the age restriction. If you are a parent of children who do not satisfy the age of consent according to our website, he/she can contact us to solve your grievances.
9. How to contact us:
Please find the information given on our website to contact us for further information about our website.